CAR SPECIFIC DEDICATED ELECTRIC SOCKETS:
Towbar Fitting in Lowestoft, East Anglia
At Lowestoft Towbar Centre we specialise in vehicle specific wiring kits which are either directly mated to the vehicles original connectors (wherever possible), or secured onto the vehicle network by soldering. We
DO NOT USE SCOTCH LOCKS!
By directly connecting into the vehicle harness, provides a solid and secure fitment and creates a much more permanent connection. This type of installation ensures the towing harness is interfaced as if it was part of the factory build equipment. ALL UK VEHICLE IMPORTERS will only have this type of towing wiring kit in their accessory program and this is IMPORTANT when making your choice.
Virtually all vehicles are equipped with a designed connector fitted into each light cluster or somewhere in the harness. We install kits, which consist of the exact mating connector which plugs directly into these, allowing for the tow bar wiring harness to be spurred off the original wiring loom.
- The wiring will be installed and function exactly as the vehicle manufacturer has intended and using prepared CANbus trailer connectors
(e.g Ford, Land Rover, Volvo)
- Trailer related safety systems which are now high profile, will function as they should.
- (NOTE: On some vehicles, this may require diagnostic re-coding to set up)
- Lighting harness wiring is not affected as would be using universal electrics and this may be FORBIDDEN BY SOME MANUFACTURERS! (e.g
- Complete solution in one box so no need to multi-source.
Lowestoft Towbar Centre specialise in this area so you can have the confidence that any products we install have been designed and tested effectively on each specific vehicle, prior to being sold. This is NOT THE CASE with universal electrics.
Lowestoft Towbar Centre